Delivering maximum network uptime and connectivity
Your business depends on its IT infrastructure to operate effectively. You need a reliable network with guaranteed connectivity that makes it easy for users to access the resources they need to keep your business running smoothly.
Unreliable networks put barriers in the way of efficient working, prevent companies communicating effectively with their customers, suppliers and workforce. They make it harder to keep track of raw materials and other resources, which in turn can adversely affect product and service delivery.
If business networks fail, resulting in no access to the internet, telecommunications, accounting and other management systems, it doesn’t take long for productivity to drop and businesses to feel the effects.
How we can help
We are here to help make sure that never happens to you. Our team has more than twenty years' experience of IT and computer network design, consulting and support services for organisations of all sizes. Our experience ranges from straightforward networks to the most complex IT infrastructures, which means we have the knowledge and experience to design, install and support an IT network that will meet the needs of your business.
Our team of experienced consultants, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists (MCTS) support staff and Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) certified network engineers work seamlessly together to make that your IT network stays up to date, and never lets you down.
Our network services include:
- Designing, specifying and installing IT systems
- Advising you on the right hardware and software to provide you with a robust and scalable IT system
- Implementing regular updates and upgrades to maintain system performance
- Updating existing IT infrastructures - our network engineers are familiar with a wide range of hardware and software systems
- IT network migrations and Windows server migration support (if your business is relocating, merging or you simply need to upgrade to meet the changing needs of a growing business)
- Integrated disaster recovery and backup solutions, to get your business up and running quickly in the event of an emergency
- Server management
- Full helpdesk support via our IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) managed service desk from fully trained and experienced Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists, with knowledge of all Windows operating systems from Windows Server 2003 to 2012
- Remote helpdesk support for Windows desktop users
Our team is here to help make sure that your network, software and hardware stay in perfect working order, leaving you free to focus on growing your business. To find out more about how we can help your business, contact us.