Type: Permanent Position
Salary: Dependent on experience
A fantastic 2nd line IT support engineer job opportunity
As a result of continued expansion, we're looking for an experienced 2nd line IT support engineer to join our successful, growing team and provide a first class technical service to our expanding customer base.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer role will be well suited to someone who has experience in this kind of role and is looking for a step into an exciting company with fantastic opportunities to progress.
Reporting into the IT Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing efficient remote/onsite support and services to clients located UK-wide.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Work to deadlines and adapt priorities to meet customer SLAs
• Be included in the 24/7 support rota
• Perform regular Network and Active Directory management tasks
• Report, update and track incidents using service desk system
• Ensure that customers are kept up to date at all times
• Experience in providing 1st/2nd Line IT support, ideally in a helpdesk / MSP environment
• Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows, both desktop and server operating systems
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Able to work on own and under pressure
• Good time management and priority handling
• Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment
• Ability to provide root cause analysis
• Technical documentation skills
• Professional working attitude
• Windows 7 & 10
• Microsoft Office 2010+
• MacOS X
• Windows Server 2016/2019
• AD Administration
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 – 2016
• Office 365
• Networking knowledge covering LAN/vLAN/WAN technologies
• AntiVirus software
• Backup solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a growing team and progress in their career.
We're looking for someone who takes a logical and methodical approach to efficient problem solving/fault finding and also takes great pride in meeting and exceeding customer expectations. If you're interested, please get in touch!