Due to continued expansion we have a vacancy for an experienced electrically biased site supervisor.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of hotels, apartments and other similar work, both new build and refurbishment.
The supervisor will be responsible for:
- Management of internal and subcontract labour on-site
- Materials requisitions and stock management on site
- Health and Safety
- Managing programme delivery and ensuring targets are met
- Managing quality delivery
- Ensuring electrical testing and certification is completed on time and to a high standard
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- JIB Gold Card holder, preferably to Approved Electrician grade
- C&G 2391 Electrical Inspection and Testing (or equivalent)
The project will be in the York area.
The position will be on a 15-month contract basis, with the opportunity for a permanent role on completion of this project.
Salary up to £36k, dependent on experience. January start.