Your responsibilities for the group's accountancy operations
• Line management for a team of 2 (both direct reports)
• Devise and drive more effective and efficient business finance operations through technology and process innovations already in place such as Xero, our Dynamic Portal and Trello.
• Work alongside or external accountants and part time FD.
• Issue timely and complete financial statements for the board, including both management accounts, inter-company transactional and management reporting (e.g. revenue vs retention reports)
• Maintain the group focus towards exceeding our pre-agreed business plans and targets.
• Ensure the accounts function is operating effectively, in a timely and accurate manner.
Day to day tasks tendered to by our accounts function
• Accounts mailbox
• Supplier invoice/credits
• Back order, sales invoices, sales orders, invoicing
• Query invoice credits/ supplier queries/ payment remittance.
• Creditor payment runs
• Company credit card
• Journals - Payroll, fixed asset, depreciation, pre-payments, accruals, deferred,
• HMRC, CIS returns and sub-contractors
• Verifying sub-contractor applications and payments
• Inter-company cross charging
• Managing consultants and third-party transactions (monthly fixed and ad-hoc)
• Payment applications, proforma invoices, debt chasing, customer query, cash info summary and VAT return
• Project costing, tracking costs, recurring revenues and WIP
• Reconcile – petty cash, credit card, purchase/sales ledgers
• Monthly bank reconciliation and submit information to Bibby Monthly, Quarterly and ad-hoc.
• Online banking – payments, bank reconciliation daily, monthly management and xero reporting
• KPI information and board packs pertained to financial reporting across 4 group divisions (total client book, bad debt, debtors, creditors, retained amounts, back order and deferred/accrued income)
• Vehicle and asset maintenance, leasing and financial agreements including depreciation and reporting
• Degree qualification
• Professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
• At least 2 years' experience in a complex financial and commercial environment or in a practise environment.
• Experience across all areas of financial management and reporting
• High standard of Microsoft Office experience
• A deep understanding of Xero.
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective planning and time management skills
On offer is the opportunity to progress within a growing organisation whilst working with diverse clients across multiple sectors and verticals.
If you would like to be a part of the Dynamic team, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter to IWantToBe@dynamicnetworksgroup.co.uk, explaining what you can bring to the business.