We are a small, friendly and vibrant team, with a proactive approach to delivering a high service to our clients. We are a fast-growing company, specialising in IT support, as well as networks, electrical, security, systems and automation.
We're looking for a bright, capable individual to join our newly-established London office, with a strong team player ethos and a passionate work ethic. You will have the opportunity to be an important contributor to the growth of a young, dynamic business, rather than just another number.
You will need:
- Experience in high-level IT sales
- A successful track record in a 'sales-hunter' driven environment, with evidence
- Established relationships in the London area
- A self motivated, driven attitude
- Excellent team leadership skills
- The desire to be part of a growing team, and to grow with us
- Good organisational skills, target driven and must have exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems, with the ability to track statistics effectively, (training of our CRM will be provided)
- The ability to identify and secure new revenue streams
- Excellent networking skills
- A confident manner
You will be responsible for:
- Sales for the IT and cyber security division for the London region
- Primary focus on our in-house managed IT services, 24/7 support helpdesk & cyber security services
- Possibility of introducing networks, automation and other group services
- New business development
- Lead generation
- KPI tracking
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets & forecasts
If you would like to be a part of the Dynamic team, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter to IWantToBe@dynamicnetworksgroup.co.uk, explaining what you can bring to the business.