We're looking for a security & access control engineer to join our fast growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful business, where you'll be given support and opportunities to grow as the business continues to expand.
Reporting to the operations manager, you will work within project teams with responsibility for delivering high quality security installations to our customers. The role involves assisting and learning to install, maintain service and repair all aspects of security and access control systems within commercial properties.
- Maintaining and repairing security and network installations in accordance with the Regulations
- Installing door access control (analogue & IP), CCTV and automation systems
- Managing projects, working off CAD plans and drawings and delivering to Dynamic's high standards
- Working closely with other members of the team
- Mentoring apprentices if required
- Complying with Company Health and Safety Policy, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and other statutory legislation
- Strict adherence to Company Health and Safety and operational policies
- Compliance with instructions and directives from your mentor and management
- Delivering security and access control systems
- Installing and maintaining intruder alarm systems
If you would like to be a part of the Dynamic team, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter to IWantToBe@dynamicnetworksgroup.co.uk, explaining what you can bring to the business.