This role will be well suited to someone who is looking for a step into an exciting company with fantastic opportunities to progress.
You will be responsible for providing efficient remote/onsite Installations & Support and services to clients located UK-wide.
- Server, PC, laptop, printer, switch, firewall, router and Wi-Fi installations
- Engage with customers to resolve technical issues and institute best practices.
- Project managing server installations and migrations
- Coordinate between customers and internal management teams to ensure customer satisfaction with support cases & installations.
- Providing efficient and friendly remote and on-site technical support, working within customer SLAs
- Strong understanding of configuration and installation of various network devices and services (e.g., Switches, Firewalls, VPN’s, QoS, VLAN’s etc)
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Strong understanding Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Strong understanding of subnetting, and IP allocation best practices.
- Strong understanding of hypervisors (HyperV, VMWare)
- Strong Understanding of Backup technologies (Various Products)
- Experience in System Administration with Active Directory / Group Policy
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Desktop environments
- Experience in providing 2nd/3rd Line IT support, ideally in a helpdesk / MSP environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to work on own and under pressure
- Good time management and priority handling
- Previous experience of working in a customer-facing environment
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Technical Documentation skills
- Professional working attitude
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 – 2019
- 3rd Party Vendor Accreditations (e.g Sonicwall)
- Experience of working within a Managed Service Provider Environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright IT Engineer to join a growing team and progress their career.
We're looking for someone who takes a logical and methodical approach to efficient problem solving/fault finding and also takes great pride in meeting and exceeding customer expectations. If you're interested, please get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience
If you would like to be a part of the Dynamic team, email us with your CV at IWantToBe@dngl.co.uk.