1. What we search for most in cyber security.
In this article on Zdnet, discuss the search data from Google that reveals the most popular hacker in the world as well as the cyber security topics we care most about. Find out if your cyber security searches fall in line with the rest of the world just here
2. Why the cyber security skills gap won’t be solved in the classroom.
In this article Forbes tackle one of the biggest challenges facing the cyber security industry over the next few years: bridging the current skills gap. Find out why Forbes
think this problem won’t be solved in the classroom.
3. Welcome to the $154bn smart building automation revolution.
In this post, Gigabit Magazine discuss the latest report by Research and Markets which predicts that by 2026, the global smart building automation systems market will surpass $154bn per year. For even more findings from the report, read the full article here
4. Google aims to simplify hybrid cloud services with Anthos.
The tech giant announced updates to its hybrid cloud management platform Anthos in September this year, in an effort to bring more enterprise ready capabilities aimed at enhancing security for microservices and governing workloads across the cloud…Interested? Read more at Silicon Angle
5. Apple sues Virtualisation firm Corellium for “Perfect Digital Facsimile” of iOS.
Apple is suing virtualisation software firm Corellium for copyright infringement of its iOS operating system, saying the company has created a “perfect digital facsimile”. Find out more about the case in this article from CBR
6. Thousands left without internet after thieves’ swipe copper cables.
More than 2,200 people living in Cambourne were knocked offline after thieves made away with 500 metres of copper cabling last week, with phone lines also dead, according to Cambridgeshire Live. Read more about the disruption in this piece from IT Pro
7. Global Cabling Management Systems Market Size, Share, Trends, Key Players, Overview, Competitive Breakdown and Regional Forecast by 2024.
According to a recent study conducted by the analysts at Market Research Inc, the Global Cabling Management Systems market is anticipated to show an enormous growth in the upcoming years. Find out more about the study and get a sample report just here
8. Google To Build Second Hyperscale Data Centre in Taiwan.
Google is following its 2011 $700m-plus data centre investment in Taiwan by building a second facility on the island. Google is expected to continue the environmental pledges it made around the first facility, including green waste management and the use of solar power to help run the data centre, as well as community grants to win over local communities. Read more