Administrative Support Assistant
Type: Permanent Position
Salary: £20,000.00 – £22.500.00
A fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Support Assistant
We are a vibrant and friendly team, with a proactive approach to delivering a high service to our clients. We are a fast-growing group, specialising in IT Support, Cyber Security, Networks, and infrastructure as well as other group activities.
We are looking for a bright, capable individual to join our Leeds office, someone who is a strong team player and who is passionate about working hard. You will have the opportunity to be an important contributor to the growth of our group businesses.
Education and Experience
- Responsible for all administration duties
- Taking and triaging all incoming Dynamic business calls.
- Ensuring front door is answered and clients/suppliers are signed in and looked after.
- Ensuring all office deliveries are taken in and relevant member of staff to be notified.
- Working with the department heads to ensure all office maintenance tasks are complete – Monthly emergency lighting, lift maintenance, fire drill coordination, external cleaners, window cleaners, gardeners etc.
- Escalating office utility issues
- Working with divisional heads to ensure all fleet vehicles are up to date and in good working order (Service, MOT & repairs).
- Liaising with insurance company on any changes in fleet.
- Dealing with incoming post and distributing to relevant people
- Dealing with out-going post – Post Office/Parcels/Arranging Returns
- Hospitality tasks – Lunches for board meetings, greeting customers, booking hotels, lunches for directors, train tickets and travel arrangements for directors.
- Elements of booking in meetings for directors.
- Management of all internal office supplies – Stationary, kitchen/bathroom supplies – weekly checks
- Arranging courses for staff led by heads of division
- Management of Accounts mailbox
- Assisting the Group Finance Manager with accounting/admin duties
- Organising travel arrangements
- Assisting with queries and reporting
- Liaising with Debtors and Creditors
- Processing company expenses and credit cards
- Processing Purchase and Sales invoices
- General Filing Tasks
* Any bespoke software training will be provided *
- Proven experience as an office assistant or another relevant administrative role
- Microsoft office - intermediate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and advanced in Outlook
- Numeracy and Literacy skills
- A friendly, bubbly and hospitable manner
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work alone and use own initiative.
- Highly organised
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
If you would like to be a part of the Dynamic team, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter to IWantToBe@dngl.co.uk, explaining what you can bring to the business.