We are looking for an organised administrative assistant, whose duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication.
The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answering and redirecting phone calls
- Organising and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Maintaining contact lists
- Producing and distributing correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Ordering office supplies
- Booking travel arrangements
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Providing general support to visitors
- Supporting the Accounts Manager and Marketing Manager
If you would like to be a part of the Dynamic team, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter to IWantToBe@dynamicnetworksgroup.co.uk, explaining what you can bring to the business.