A fantastic opportunity for a Apprentice Electrical Engineer
We are offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic, conscientious, self-motivated and proactive team player, with a genuine interest in working in the electrical industry, to join our team as an apprentice.
The role will involve working alongside members of our experienced team to learn to install, maintain, service and repair all aspects of electrical systems within commercial properties.
- Maintaining and repairing electrical installations in accordance with building regulations
- Working closely with a mentor, who will help you develop your technical and customer facing skills
- Complying with Company Health and Safety Policy, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and other statutory legislation
- Strict adherence to Company Health and Safety and operational policies
- Compliance with instructions and directives from your mentor and management
- Delivering electrical systems
If you would like to be part of the Dynamic Networks team, send us a copy of your CV and a covering email/letter explaining what you can bring to the business to IWantToBe@dynamicnet.works
or Contact us
for more information.