We are a small, friendly and vibrant team, with a proactive approach to delivering a high service to our clients. We are a fast-growing company, specialising in IT support, as well as networks, electrical, security, systems and automation.
We're looking for a bright, capable individual to join the IT division, with a strong team player ethos and a passionate work ethic. You will have the opportunity to be an important contributor to the growth of a young, dynamic business, rather than just another number.
- 2+ years' experience in the IT industry, with substantial knowledge of IT terminology and services.
- Experience in business development and relationship management
- The desire to be part of a growing team, and to grow with us
- Good organisational skills, target driven and must have exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working face to face with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a thorough attention to detail
- A successful track record in a sales-driven environment, with evidence
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of CRM systems, with the ability to track statistics effectively, (training of our CRM will be provided)
- The ability to identify and secure new revenue streams as well as identifying growth opportunities from existing customers
- Excellent networking skills
- A confident manner
- Sales for the IT division
- New business development
- Expanding current portfolios
- Lead generation
- KPI tracking
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets & forecasts
If you would like to be a part of the Dynamic team, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter to IWantToBe@dynamicnetworksgroup.co.uk, explaining what you can bring to the business.